The EMRS 2022 Fall Meeting is taking place this week in Warsaw. Epistore together with the sister projects Hysolchem, LightCap and Electro-Intrusion have organized the Breakthrough zero-emissions energy storage and conversion technologies for carbon-neutrality.
This symposium targets to attract novel concepts and breakthrough materials and technologies of storage and conversion of clean energy beyond batteries, solar cells and fuels with zero emissions of greenhouse gasses and a minimal use of rare or toxic materials.
Hot topics covered by the symposium:
- Solar fuels and solar chemicals
- Solid Oxide Fuel and Electrolysis Cells
- Recycling of atmospheric CO2 and other pollutants
- Method for efficiently converting waste heat and vibrations into electricity
- Optically controlled solar energy storage solutions
- Novel thin-film technology for energy storage
- Operando characterization technique applied to energy and sustainability
- Advanced materials for energy production and storage
The advanced performed within the project related to A cobaltite-based thin film nanocomposite functional layer with enhanced electrochemical stability for solid oxide cells has been presented by the PhD student Fjorelo Buzi.